Friday, June 20, 2008

Dedicated 'Drive' to ?

Deep inside the forest is where you are left behind all alone. No sign of a living human breathe, no sign of pathway to rescue. The faint sounds of movements reaching you ear, can't figure out from which direction, is it just the leaves of the trees due to the gentle wind or is it the tiny organisms crawling on the ground trying to creep on to you or is it something bigger which is trying to reach your flesh. With all nerves tight, taking a step with utmost amount of care and fright, moving ahead, now comes the danger. Doppler effect! Something is approaching. Heart started to palpitate, legs gain the momentum, and run! Ran and ran and the thing you thought was approaching is still following .Far in the end of your sight a sign of hope arised. An old style hunter's car! END! Sign: Good or bad? This is what is the picture that comes to my mind when i think of my ability to 'Drive'. What if i was not able to drive out of such a predicament? The hope that had risen would have soon thrashed into vain.
So, be it a flying jet, a lambhorgini!, a hitech bus, a truck, a four wheel van,a three wheeler auto, a two wheel scooter, or even my pro! vehicle bajaj spirit, whatever it is ! I should be able to drive. Well, quite tough a job it is to fulfil such a dream. But atleast a few of them, I should. I know My dream sounds weird !

PS: This is not an advertisement to hire me for a driving job for any vehicle in my future. :D

7 comments:

  1. LOL nice one :D
    and u included lamborghini in it!! good girl :) u rock!

    Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear
    And I can't help but ask myself how much I let the fear
    Take the wheel and steer
    It's driven me before
    And it seems to have a vague, haunting mass appeal
    But lately I'm beginning to find that I
    Should be the one behind the wheel


    perfect lyrics for u, dont u think?
    btw, the song is drive by incubus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! perfect!fits right to this! heard to the song but never registered these lines as usual. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. How come you left out your dream-starring cycle? The only eco-friendly vehicle of the lot, I must remind you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quote : The secret of achieving success is to modify goals when you fail \m/

    mebbe if u include a bicycle n tricycle, ur dream may sound a touch more achievable :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL knew it .. that was intentionally omitted for u to point out... :).. thats ob my favourite but that part of the dream is now true .. i know how to ride a bicycle .. :D Now i'm learning to 'drive' bike and car :)

    ReplyDelete